Here is a list of some of the things you will most likely need for your pug or will need to consider getting:
1. A good Vet that knows Pugs!
2. Baby Gates
3. Bedding, (washable, of-course)
4. Crate, exercise pen, or secure area to stay alone.
5. Litter Pan, and litter
6. Pet Carrier
7. Chew Toys, both hard, and snuggly soft toys. Pugs love human baby toys. They squeak, crackle, and some are motion activate. (what fun)!
8. Bowls for food and water (ceramic or crock work best, and don't tip over easily)
9. Pet odor and stain remover (Nature's Miracle is great!)
10. Collar, Harness, and Leash
11. Secure Yard or off-leash play area
12. Grooming supplies
13. A Good Groomer (If you can't bathe or clip nails yourself)
14. Flea control products
15.A Good Vacuum to suck up all that pug hair
16. Pet Insurance (Always a good idea)
17. A Trusted Pet Sitter (You may have to leave your baby some time)
18. Puppy Socialization, or Training Classes (Recommended)
20. Pooper scooper and waste baggies
Return to FAQ's